About Me

My photo
My name is not really Erica Stevens, it is a pen name that I chose in memory of two amazing friends lost too soon.I was born in New York and moved to Mass as a child. I spent my time growing up between NY and Mass so I have some interesting times when sports games roll around. I was fortunate enough to marry my best friend over two years ago and I don't know what I'd do without him. I have a large, crazy, fun loving family that just loves to laugh. My parents are the strongest people I know. I have an older brother and sister, and a younger sister, who have blessed me with many nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. I am nowhere near as old as the great nieces and nephews make me sound. I love to read and have wanted to be a writer since I was nine years old. I also write more adult romance novels under the pen name of Brenda K. Davies.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Broken, Captive Book 6, Cover Reveal Event and Giveaway!

This is event is for the cover reveal of the upcoming sixth book in The Captive Series and will take place on Facebook on October 21st at 5:00 PM EST. Broken is a prequel about Atticus before he was king. At the time of the reveal a giveaway will begin that will run until the first 5 people get the answer right. The winners will each receive a $5 Amazon GC and signed paperback of their choice. I tried to pick a time for all time zones but remember the giveaway has no set ending time. In order to join the event please go to https://www.facebook.com/events/653362984761086/

No comments:

Post a Comment