Friday, September 13, 2013

Caption contest winners!

I know I said there would only be one winner but Ellen Hendry and Jessica Lynn Leonard worked really hard and came up with more votes than I'd ever expected. Though Ellen was the winner I think both of them deserve to have characters named after them. Congratulations and thank you so much for this, it really means a lot to me :) You can message me through facebook or email me at ericastevensgcp@gmail.com to let me know which of the three stories you would like to be a character in. Thank you everyone else for making the caption contest such a success and so much fun! I will definitely be doing another one in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secrets of Ruin is now LIVE!!!!

  Secrets of Ruin is here! Are you ready for the final book in The Shadow Realms? 🐍 Amazon:  https://www.brendakdavies.com/SRama 🌿 Apple B...