Friday, September 27, 2013

Thank you!

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you again to all my amazing fans who offer such unwavering support! Every single one of you make every day a little better!

I also wanted to let you know that The Survivor Chronicles: Book 2, The Divide will be available to the larger markets on October 31. I think it's a good Halloween read!

Also, even though there won't be a chapter for the third book on Monday, I will be revealing the new cover and title for the third book so there will still be some Survivor available!

Again thank you everyone, I couldn't do any of this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secrets of Ruin is now LIVE!!!!

  Secrets of Ruin is here! Are you ready for the final book in The Shadow Realms? 🐍 Amazon:  https://www.brendakdavies.com/SRama 🌿 Apple B...