Monday, August 12, 2013

Pre-order Phoenix Rising on certain sites!

I have some very happy news to announce regarding Phoenix Rising! The release date has been changed from Aug. 31 to Aug. 27! Also, it is available for pre-order on iBooks, Nook, Kobo, and Smashwords! Unfortunately it will not be available for pre-order on Amazon.

Apple https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/phoenix-rising-book-5-kindred/id683930269?mt=11&uo=4

Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/phoenix-rising-michelle-stevens/1113575351?ean=2940045188197

Kobo http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/phoenix-rising-book-5-kindred-series

Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/343357

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me it will be on amazon. Another series I read dosnt have its last book on amazon and its pissing me off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be on amazon on the 27 :)

      Delete
    2. Cool thank you I know anazon has some bad habits when it comes from a running series the series called My Blood Approves has four books but amazon only offers three I thout that was a little unfair. I currently writeing my own books have been for the last 10 years and I'm not completely satisfied with it to fined a publisher I want it to be perfect. Not to mention I have no time to actually write it but I'm always thinking up better ideas and massed up situations to put my characters through. Books like yours inspire me to push my book further. I'm sorry to say that your not my most favorite author but your in the top 5, Mr Brent Weeks has the number one spot your about number three, at least getting there.

      Delete
    3. I hope nothing happens where they won't allow it on! I didn't have any problems with the fourth Captive book though and hopefully it remains that way! I'll take the top five of anyone that's a HUGE compliment, thank you! good luck with your own writing, I hope you get it to where you like it, though I'm not sure that's ever possible lol I could nit-pick my books for another fifty years!

      Delete

Whispers of Ruin (The Shadow Realms, Book 10) is now LIVE!

Whispers of Ruin  is live at your favorite retailer. Are you ready to enter Doomed Valley and fall into Brokk and Kaylia's story?  Amazo...